dimanche 6 septembre 2026

Help the artist! ☹.aidez vous l artiste ☹

Help! My workshop is closed. Dear visitors to my blog and social media, I've closed my workshop because of three months of unpaid rent. This is due to the lack of tourists in June, July, and August here in Taliouine, southern Morocco. Because of the heat and the absence of tourists, I can't pay £500 in rent, which is ¥150 per month for three months. I need your support to continue and to provide for my family. Here are my details for Western Union transfers: MOULID NID OUISSADAN. Tel: +212 6 01 35 31 51. Address: HAY TABIA, TALIOUINE, MOROCCO. Note: I can pay you with calligraphers. Thank you so much.
Help! My workshop is closed. Dear visitors to my blog and social media, I've closed my workshop because of three months of unpaid rent. This is due to the lack of tourists in June, July, and August here in Taliouine, southern Morocco. Because of the heat and the absence of tourists, I can't pay £500 in rent, which is ¥150 per month for three months. I need your support to continue and to provide for my family. Here are my details for Western Union transfers: MOULID NID OUISSADAN. Tel: +212 6 01 35 31 51. Address: HAY TABIA, TALIOUINE, MOROCCO. Note: I can pay you with calligraphers. Thank you so much.
au secours. mon atelier  est fermé. chers visiteurs de mon blog et mes réseaux sociaux j ai fermé mon atelier à cause de 3 mois de loyer qui n est pas payé à cause des touristes qui sont pas venus le mois de juin.juillet.août ici à taliouine. sud submaroc  à cause de la chaleur et à cause de cet absence  des touristes je ne peux pas payé 500£ de loyer, 150 ¥ par mois devisé par 3 mois.j ai besoin de vôtre soutien pour continuer et pour faire vivre ma famille 👪.  voilà mes coordonnées pour les virements par :WESTERN UNION : MOULID NID OUISSADAN. Tel :00212 6 01 35 31 51 .Adresse :HAY TABIA TALIOUINE MAROC.Note:je peux vous payé avec des calligraphes. merci infiniment


Help! My workshop is closed. Dear visitors to my blog and social media, I've closed my workshop because of three months of unpaid rent. This is due to the lack of tourists in June, July, and August here in Taliouine, southern Morocco. Because of the heat and the absence of tourists, I can't pay £500 in rent, which is ¥150 per month for three months. I need your support to continue and to provide for my family. Here are my details for Western Union transfers: MOULID NID OUISSADAN. Tel: +212 6 01 35 31 51. Address: HAY TABIA, TALIOUINE, MOROCCO. Note: I can pay you with calligraphers. Thank you so much.

Aucun commentaire: